Design & Engineering - Allerød
RCP-001218 - DEADLINE 2019-07-31
In order to strengthen Welltec’s position and business, Welltec is searching for two Electronics Engineers for our Development & Engineering department. We are based in Allerød and you will be part of a small and very well integrated team in a global company, where work and great atmosphere goes hand in hand.
As Electronics Engineer you will report to the Director, Development & Engineering, Electronics.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and participate in defining system architecture and specifications.
- Circuit design and simulation.
- Create and execute product verification and validation plan.
- Troubleshoot and improve released designs.
- Participate in exhibition and forums to be up to speed on the latest technology for high temperature electronics.
- Cooperating with sub-contractors and vendors.
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of the R&D Electronics Department.
You are a passionate electronics designer.
You like the challenge of custom-made complex designs for extreme harsh environments concerning high temperature, high power and tight space constrains.
The challenge of designing a variety of electronics for robotics excites you, within sensors, HV drivers, power supplies, communication, etc.
It drives you to work in close collaboration with the best consultants and sub-contractors.
You are creative, practical and organized in both the design and verification process of your designs
You will be deeply involved in all aspects from System Architecture, Specification, Implementation to Test and Validation
You can take the lead and provide guidance to ensure a consistent high quality of hardware design and implementation.
The preferred candidate has the following profile:
- Master’s or Bachelor in Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience in electronic designing and testing from a similar company is an advantage.
- Proactive with an energetic attitude towards problem solving and continual improvement.
- Ability to work both alone and in teams across departments.
Following competencies are required:
- Electronics system design.
- Analog and digital hardware design.
- Circuit simulation.
- C programming.
- English, written and spoken on advanced level.
Further, it is an advantage if you are familiar with:
- Orcad Capture.
- System simulation, Matlab and Simulink.
- Advanced design using discrete components. (Transistor level)
In addition to the above, you must be ambitious and a natural high performer with self-confidence and a total commitment on delivering results.
Welltec is a diverse company with employees from more than 50 countries. This contributes to our unique atmosphere with a global dimension and yet a strong local foothold at the various bases.
Our technologies and services are for the global market, but our solutions are local and tailored to each client. To achieve this, we depend on highly trained and motivated employees.
Our policy is to hire locally and work globally. We therefore recruit where we operate and train our employees at the Welltec Academy supplemented with external training from third parties as needed.
The global dimension offers a range of opportunities for those who are motivated by a challenging and multicultural environment where employees come with very different backgrounds but with a common wish to collaborate and succeed.
Working with Welltec® means challenges and personal development in a demanding work environment. It is exciting, rewarding and a varied place to work. Welltec® is an equal opportunities employer. We offer good career opportunities for the right candidate. Also, Welltec® offers a competitive compensation package is available, including pension, health insurance and group life insurance.
READY TO APPLY ?
If you wish to learn more about the position, please contact Director, Development & Engineering Electronics Brian Engelbrecht Thomsen on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 88 53 82 65.
If you are interested and have the ambitions and required background for this position, submit your resume and cover letter online via the link below no later than July 31, 2019, please note we are conducting interviews on a running basis.