A WORLD CLASS COMPANY
Welltec® is an international oilfield service company and one of the leading providers of intervention solutions for oil and gas wells. We develop and manufacture precision-controlled technologies that have been embraced by the world’s major oil and gas producers and won a series of industry awards for innovative thinking. Today, our solutions are aimed at providing optimal reservoir exploitation. Thanks to our cutting-edge solutions, we are enjoying constant growth worldwide.
Welltec is actively recruiting for a Field Engineer for its operations in Minot, North Dakota – USA. We are looking for strong candidates with service experience in the oil and gas industry.
As a Field Engineer in Welltec your tasks will include:
- Handling perforating equipment
- Job load out, rig up/down at site
- Undertaking technical, safety, and shop/office responsibilities as assigned by Base Manager
- Upholding our high level of customer service at all times
- Maintaining equipment and facilities in an orderly and workable condition
The preferred candidate has the following profile:
- Relevant diploma/degree: Petroleum, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Relevant experience in Oil and Gas
- Must be available to relocate
- Valid Class Driver’s license and clean record (required)
Working with Welltec® means challenges and personal development in a demanding work environment. It is exciting, rewarding and a varied place to work. Welltec® is an equal opportunities employer. We offer good career opportunities for the right candidate and offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested and feel you match the qualifications for this position submit your resume and cover letter by uploading below, but also emailing to email@example.com with the title, “Field Engineer-“North Dakota”. You must do both to be considered for this position.
For more information about Welltec ® follow us on LinkedIn.